KPFA Flashpoints Radio in Berkeley, California reports from Fukushima. Also, the news program discusses about Diablo Canyon Power Plant in San Luis Obispo County, California.
Report by a Tokyo based journalist David Mcneill.
Chris Pallister of the Gulf of Alaska Keeper Organization: “This is more hazardous than oil”
– Common Dreams staff
May 28th, 2012
As the heavier debris from the March 2011 tsunami that struck Japan makes its way across the Pacific Ocean, scientists warn of the ecological threat of toxic, chemical debris headed towards North America’s western coast.
Full article HERE.
- Oyster Creek, New Jersey, September 1969
- Nine Mile Point Unit 1, New York, November 1969
- R.E. Ginna, New York, December 1969
- Dresden Units 2 and 3, Illinois, April 1970 and July 1971
- H.B. Robinson Unit 2, South Carolina, September 1970
- Point Beach Unit 1, Wisconsin, November 1970
- Palisades, Michigan, December 1971
- Monticello, Minnesota, March 1971
- Quad Cities Unit 1, Illinois, April 1972
via National Geographic
Is the increase in baby deaths in the northwest U.S. due to Fukushima fallout? How can we find out?
June 9, 2011
Janette D. Sherman, MD, Joseph Mangano, MPH, MBA
San Francisco BayView